Re: [opensuse-factory] Java 1.7.0 'promotion' breaks other packages
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 02:54:47PM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hi all,

Seems these last days, Java 1.7.0 was 'promoted' to be the default Java
in Factory (must have missed the 'integration work' going on and the
announcement?)

Hi Dominique,

as I've been working (and still do) hardly during several past weeks,
trust me - there has been a long "integration period". I know that
something went wrong, but that shows only the fact devel project layout
as is is not usefull in such scenarios ;-)

The rest questions were answered, so I'll gently skip them.

Regards
Michal Vyskocil