Re: [opensuse-factory] Are there any instructions on how to get apache2 working ? on localhost

Quoting doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Thanks for details.

Did you try to start apache?

rcapache2 start

Dominique

Hello
I re-started apache [1] suspected it was stopped, I got this message[2],
when re-trying 127.0.0.1

What do I configure next ?, and how do Iknow when Apache is working
properly ?

[1]
/srv/www # rcapache2 start
redirecting to systemctl

[2]

Access forbidden!

That seems fine...

based on your previous email, there is indeed no index.html in /srv/www/htdocs and dire listing is disabled by default.

As such: you apache is up, running and doing the right thing.

Start publishing your website inside /srv/www/htdocs... As a first start, add an index.html there.

Dominique