Re: [opensuse-factory] We go from bad to worst! - Now a bug in bugzilla
On 18.06.2012 14:03, Juan Erbes wrote:

/usr/lib/YaST2/bin/y2base: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/YaST2/plugin/libpy2ag_xml.so.2: undefined symbol:
_Z16should_be_loggediSs

This is not in the search path of ldconfig?
No, this is the plugin directory of yast, ldconfig stops at /usr/lib64

/usr/lib64/YaST2/plugin/libpy2ag_xml.so.2

In my case, that I have executed ldconfig, after the update of the
yast2-xml package, the problem was resolved, but in the case of the
other user that not executed ldconfig, the problem continued...
This must be pure random IMO

Greetings, Stephan