Re: [opensuse-factory] Java 1.7.0 'promotion' breaks other packages

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

On 17.06.2012 15:27, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Nice.. so the idea is to 'wait for Michal to fix it'?
I'll likely just have a look at my packages again to get those build
too... my point was more that the switch in itself could have been
announced with a 'keep a look at anything using java' warning (which
would not have triggered me to look at libgda of course... java is a
hidden feature in it).

Yeah, I know. But I trigged the rebuild of all java related late on
friday and my focus was on a party in the Kindergarten of my son - such
is life :)

Life is a good thing.. treasure it..

anyway: I have libgda fixed in my branch already to build correctly with java-1_7_0-openjdk...

should be incoming shortly.

Dominique