Re: [opensuse-factory] We go from bad to worst! - Now a bug in bugzilla
On 18.06.2012 09:20, Lars Müller wrote:
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 01:40:06AM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Monday 2012-06-18 01:19, Juan Erbes wrote:

2012/6/17 maury63ts <maury63ts@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi

I've the same problem with yast, and have execute the same change version
of
yast2-xml...... but the result isn't chanched

I use gnome, not kde

You executed "ldconfig", to update the libraries cache after
installing this package?

Such automatically happens - or at least should happen - in %post.
Manually running it is so not needed.

In the case of yast2-xml ldconfig isn't called from %post
As yast2-xml does not ship libraries in ldconfig search path, what would
be the point of it?

Greetings, Stephan