Hey,

On 16.06.2012 00:25, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

My view is that there's not enough prioritization going on. ;-)

You do realize that we are an open source project and not your usual software-sweat-shop right? ;)

We as distro channel and integrate what all the FOSS projects and our own contributors do out there. We don't direct resources, we feed of what happens because an individual, a group or a company has an itch to scratch.

It's the integration work that currently lacks passion and people and that's why we have problems. So before you suggest other software-sweat-shop things like resource planing, project management or super-distros I suggest you think again about what we are and what we do :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org