Re: [opensuse-factory] We go from bad to worst! - Now a bug in bugzilla
2012/6/17 Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 2012/06/17 17:15 (GMT-0300) Juan Erbes composed:

This sounds funny, but yet when I try to add commentaries to a
reopened bug, bugzilla fails with a bug:

https://bugzilla.novell.com/process_bug.cgi

Software error:.....

I had an inexplicable problem with one bug in Bugzilla yesterday in
SeaMonkey. I solved it by dealing with that bug in Firefox, then going back
to SeaMonkey for the rest of the day's Bugzilla work.
--

Now I wantet to install chromium, but the module Yast software, do'nt opens.
I got:

/usr/lib/YaST2/bin/y2base: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/YaST2/plugin/libpy2ag_xml.so.2: undefined symbol:
_Z16should_be_loggediSs

Regards,
Juan