Re: [opensuse-factory] We go from bad to worst! - Now a bug in bugzilla
On 2012/06/17 17:15 (GMT-0300) Juan Erbes composed:

This sounds funny, but yet when I try to add commentaries to a
reopened bug, bugzilla fails with a bug:

https://bugzilla.novell.com/process_bug.cgi

Software error:.....

I had an inexplicable problem with one bug in Bugzilla yesterday in SeaMonkey. I solved it by dealing with that bug in Firefox, then going back to SeaMonkey for the rest of the day's Bugzilla work.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/