Re: [opensuse-factory] preliminary release notes update for 12.2
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:45:28 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

In Spain, our government has its own certificate
agency which master certificate is not included in Firefox list. Are
those certificates confiables? Yes, of course, but we have to trust
them initially and add their master certificate. And this certificates
are indeed used for money matters.

Why the Spanish agency (FNMT) certificate is not included in FF list?
No idea, perhaps because they did not bother to ask, perhaps because
it is valid for Spain only...

Sounds like they didn't bother asking - I see other national issuers in
the list:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/certs/included/

There is also one Spanish provider listed - ACCV.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.9°C)