Re: [opensuse-factory] Current kde tumbleweed problems 16 Jun 2012
On Sat 16 Jun 2012 11:15:57 AM EDT, Greg KH wrote:
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:09:05AM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
I am running Tumbleweed and KDE 4.8.4 and have found the following
problems:

personal shortcut keys do not work (at all), kde shortcut keys do.

kmix/sound continually maxes (100%) on event sounds or starting an audio
app. Pulseaudio is not/does not run.

KDE in tumbleweed is a bit broken at the moment, and the build system is
trying to catch up and produce new packages to resolve the issues. It
looks like it might be another day before everything is finished
building (it's been taking 3 days so far, things are slow right now).
After everything updates, if you still have problems, please file bugs
and the KDE developers will look at it.

thanks,

greg k-h

Greg

If everything builds okay. Can we see this available by next Tuesday?

Cheers!

Roman