Re: [opensuse-factory] preliminary release notes update for 12.2
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:32:53 +0200
Basil Chupin wrote:

On 16/06/12 00:24, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Please, check the release notes and provide feedback (via bugzilla
preferred).

I just submitted a small update to Factory. These are basically the
old release notes with checkit markers; many of them are systemd
related.

I still maintain the document at Berlios:

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse/trunk/documentation/release-notes-opensuse
Editor accounts are available on request ;)

I tried going to the above link but Firefox came up with this warning:

http://picpaste.com/untrusted-site-LxRsmJTG.png

so I didn't look as I didn't feel like being compromised.

Basil, that only says that the certificate presented by berlios could
not be verified: "The certificate is not trusted because no issuer
chain was provided."

The certificate is issued by Berlios CA, but I can't find the root
certificate. See also:

http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=12168&group_id=1

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.8°C)