Re: [opensuse-factory] preliminary release notes update for 12.2
On 16/06/12 00:24, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Please, check the release notes and provide feedback (via bugzilla
preferred).

I just submitted a small update to Factory. These are basically the old
release notes with checkit markers; many of them are systemd related.

I still maintain the document at Berlios:
https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse/trunk/documentation/release-notes-opensuse
Editor accounts are available on request ;)

I tried going to the above link but Firefox came up with this warning:

http://picpaste.com/untrusted-site-LxRsmJTG.png

so I didn't look as I didn't feel like being compromised.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 KDE 4.8.3 and kernel 3.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor