On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Friday 2012-06-15 21:46, Per Jessen wrote:

And now for the winners:

Linux_3.4     0.24    12/50
Linux_3.3     0.25    15/59
Linux_3.2     0.24    14/58

My interpretation: there is not enough testing going on in openSUSE.

Yeah, some stuff (iscsi for instance) isn't being tested at all.

ISCSI is unfortunately enterprisey enough that most people rather use
SLE than openSUSE for it.

Like you said, not enough testing happening.  There are plenty of
examples.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.1°C)

My view is that there's not enough prioritization going on. ;-) Some
pointed questions:

1. Is there revenue coming in to explain why OBS uses human and
machine resources packaging software for Fedora and Ubuntu?

2. Are the package popularity data I see in SUSE Studio being used to
drive resource allocation decisions?

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb Computational Journalism Server
http://j.mp/compjournoserver

Data is the new coal - abundant, dirty and difficult to mine.