Re: [opensuse-factory] Calling for a new openSUSE development model - we're not that evil
Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 11:46:54 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
As the responses to your mail show, exaggeration isn't helping ("nobody
cares for Factory" is simply not true - one could say "not enough people
care for Factory" and that'd be far closer to the truth) and neither is
drama: "I could go into more detail, but I'm unwanted here so I try to keep
it short" - that doesn't make people take you serious, no matter how true it
is that people (including you) are sometimes treated in an absolutely wrong
way here.
Yes thanks for pointing that out!

--
Chritoph Obexer