  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:01:57 +0100
Maybe, but you DO point to the importance of mentoring. And offering to help
is quite important, too ;-)

I do point the importance of mentoring because my past experiences
with the GNOME people on openSUSE were pretty much effective. Vincent
and Dominique always answered by questions and were always around to
help. That made possible that a person with nearly no experience could
pump a lot and improve quite fast.

That's why I brought this up. Without Vincent's and Dominique's help,
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't reach as far as I did. If the same is
applied on other fields, I do believe that as long as people are
willing to help and learn it can place a lot of synergies in workflow.

--
Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of