  • From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:52:10 -0700
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/15/2012 01:41 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:42 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
[snip]

http://susestudio.com/a/RQrRBY/core-stable-server

I'm going to take a stab at building a VM with the equivalent media
using the 12.2 repositories and the NET install CD just to see what
happens.

And remember to have fun with the install part

Indeed ... I created a VirtualBox VM, booted the NET install ISO, got
into the end of the install and started adding patterns and packages
to match the appliance I built in SUSE Studio. When I got to adding
the PostgresQL packages, the installer segfaulted. Sigh.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb Computational Journalism Server
http://j.mp/compjournoserver

Data is the new coal - abundant, dirty and difficult to mine.