  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:05:40 +0200
On Thursday 14 June 2012 14:34:56 Alin M Elena wrote:
It can't be that the gcc update is pushed into factory and then everyone
suffers.

you are twisting the facts here... zypper/yast people were told about the
issue long before gcc hit the factory... they just decided to ignore and
close the bugs as solved when they were not solved and kept passing the
responsibility.

Alin
What makes me wonder is why nobody from the zypper team speaks up here. They
are being bashed - correctly or not, we'll never know if they don't say
something... Not on this list, I suppose?