Re: [opensuse-factory] HALLO - ANYBODY OUT THERE? [WAS About the Live CDs (PLEASE READ)]
On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 11:37 +0200, C wrote:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The use of USB sticks is really not something to be seriously considered.
Not everyone has the ability to use this medium.

The other side of the coin... I cannot use CD on any of my computers
as none of the laptops have a CD/DVD player. My main PC had a DVD
player, but no longer. For my computers, USB is the only way for me
to install any OS including Windows.

So.. not everyone has the ability to use a CD :-)

So do I. But all of them are capable of doing PXE-boot...
For those situations, perhaps someone can create an live-PXE-server?
Either for live-images or for installing suse on systems that have
neither USB, nor CDROM nor DVD...

Hans