Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE 12.2 deserving of attention?
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:45:03 +0200
On Tuesday 12 June 2012 18:20:24 Genix Info wrote:
IPv6 and DNS:

I understand. But you said that there needed to be developed to help, I
thought my suggestions of features and bugs would be forwarded to the
developers.

This IS the developer list and feature requests go to openFate -
fate.opensuse.org or in case of bugs, bugzilla.

In any case, sorry if I was unclear. I was looking for input from the
developers on what has changed in the release, not asking from users what
they would like to see as we're way too close to release to be able to do
any of that.

;-)