Am 13.06.2012 00:39, schrieb Nelson Marques:
If we're moving to 1 GB LiveUSB images, can we also cut the "DVD"
image down so it will fit on a 4 GB stick? Get rid of infrequently
used things and just provide all the desktops and desktop apps. If
someone wants a server there are dozens of ways to get there.

DVD is most likely the nicest media to share on events and specially
in places/people which don't have broadband. I don't believe it should
be touched.

It is possible to burn ISOs which are only 3995000000 bytes sized onto a
normal DVD-R medium, no problem.

I'm against spending the extra effort on LXDE and XFCE "respins". I
honestly don't understand why Fedora and Ubuntu do them. It's so easy

A good way to honor those who commit hundreds of hours of their free
time doing stuff for openSUSE.

Yeah, that's stupid. "Just because I do not have any use for a usable
Live CD we should not do it" is not a convincing argument.

--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"