2012/6/12 Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx>:
In data martedì 12 giugno 2012 22:57:05, Sven Burmeister ha scritto:
Am Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012, 22:12:59 schrieb Daniele:
I have 2 notebook e 2 laptop and only one of them can boot from
usb (one notebook). Two of them have only usb1 ports.

Use some CD to boot the netinstall and then mount the DVD iso from the
USB stick, no need to boot from it. At least I think that's one way I
used to try to install.

Sven
waste of bandwith (and time) and dvd iso become outdated too soon (for
my taste).
IMHO  better a live cd with less software then nothing. I can download
what  I need when I need and when i want.
Bye.

I might be wrong as usual... but doesn't the LiveCD gets outdated at
the same rate of the DVD ? :/

--
*** Linux user # 198661 ---_ ICQ 33500725 ***
   ***  Home  http://www.kailed.net  ***