Re: [opensuse-factory] simplicity, WAS: About the Live CDs (PLEASE READ)
Nobody is - unless we can put in significant effort in one or the other
desktop, it doesn't matter much and we better stick with both. IF we would

Totally agree, both and then some more... freedom of choice is tightly
related to offer and availability, not to scarcity ;)

be capable of doing something akin to what Ubuntu used to do to GNOME
(before Unity), either to GNOME or KDE - then, yes, focus would be nice. But
until that day we should keep the choices close to the users.

Honestly, buy the challenge and drop GNOME. In a few years let me know
your conclusions, if you earned or if you loss users.

Imho :D