2012/6/12 Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx>:
In data martedì 12 giugno 2012 20:46:34, Nelson Marques ha scritto:
And I mean: who has NO alternative and would have to use another
Linux if we would move to 1GB images?

1GB is pretty much acceptable.

I honestly think we're trying to cater to a group of people which
doesn't exist...

They do exist, I have one crap laptop that has a buggy BIOs which
doesn't allow me to boot from USB; Netbooks for example are rare to
have optical media drives. But moving to 1GB is pretty much acceptable
and a far better solution than have zypper pulling stuff after.

I have 2 notebook e 2 laptop and only one of them can boot from usb (one
notebook). Two of them have only usb1 ports.

there's like 7 billion more people in world :)