Re: [opensuse-factory] yast-proxy
Tom,

Thanks for answering, and I really respect your opinion... But now I
have a question... other modules like Joystick, TV Card and friends
(even Novell corporate stuff) are really more suited to a 'production'
environment than a Proxy Module ? :)

I find hard to believe that a true production environment requires
'joy' sticks and TV Cards... but I do find acceptable the existance of
proxy servers (and I'm pretty sure they are more common the the
joystick and friends).

NM

PS: The proxy module was pretty much the only thing I used from
YaST... guess now hacking the /etc/sysconfig/proxy is the way :)