Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: RC1
On 06/11/2012 12:41 PM, Juan Erbes wrote:
2012/6/11 Guido Berhoerster<gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 11.06.2012 17:49, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 11/06/12 04:34, Stephan Kulow escribió:

Hi,

It's monday morning and I can't see how we can finish RC1 this week -
seriously, I can't even see how we can do it this month ;(

OK, then let's delay this thing until the blocking/mayor bugs are fixed.
2 weeks delay isnt a big deal anyway.

That doesn't seem sensible since there are likely blocking/major bugs which
are not even known at this point due to the YaST-zypper brokenness that has
made it very difficult for many people to even test Factory.

A little workaround for the YaST-zypper brokenness, is to use zypper in console.
Other problem is that the Yast Software Management ncurses module
do'nt open. I makes the update, but do'nt open the screen for
install/update or remove software.

Regards,
Juan

If things are so broken.
Why not push it back to August 11th :-)

If I had programming skills I would be helping you
all out in the thick of things.

However, I have a lot of time on hand for testing,
reporting and writing. ;-)

Cheers!

Roman