[opensuse-factory] Status: RC1
Hi,

It's monday morning and I can't see how we can finish RC1 this week -
seriously, I can't even see how we can do it this month ;(

Most annoying bug nr. 1 is fixed since yesterday (hopefully), but the
crash with /usr is still there and hasn't seen activity for 14 days ;(
bnc#752796

The live cd I almost got back in shape by - you guessed it - removing a
whole bunch of packages. Working DVDs we could not yet produce though.
I spent a fair share of the weekend to get texlive back in shape for
factory, but I have 120 failing packages - webyast and the go stack
being biggest offenders in numbers.

Greetings, Stephan