* M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx> [06-09-12 13:27]:
I honestly don't know why GNOME keeps maintaining Epiphany and KDE
keeps maintaing Konqueror. Pretty much everyone actually uses Firefox
or Chrome/Chromium because the UI is identical on Windows, Linux and
Mac. And I don't know too many people that use an on-desktop
full-featured email setup except in enterprises with Exchange servers.
Just about everyone else I know uses webmail and a good number of
those are GMail.

I actually use konqueror kde4-4.8.3-5.1.x86_64and like it. Much less
system requirements than firefox/chromium and does most of what I want.
If I need something that it will not do, I can always refert to what-ever
for that particular site or page.