Re: [opensuse-factory] simplicity, WAS: About the Live CDs (PLEASE READ)
* M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx> [06-08-12 17:15]:
If I were designing the next round of openSUSE, I'd make only the KDE
LiveCD and full install DVD as official branded media and migrate
everything else to SUSE Studio Gallery appliances one could clone,
build and download. I wouldn't even store built appliances - let the
user use his/her own disk space allocation for that.

and the *only* new users to openSUSE will be geeks familiar with kiwi and
very competent in linux arts.