Am 07.06.2012 10:15, schrieb Felix Miata:
On 2012/06/07 03:41 (GMT-0400) Stephan Kulow composed:

I miss your solution! If you can't be part of the solution, stop being
part of the problem please.

Why do you shout "please read" if you're not in dire need of feedback?

Seems to be a problem of my writing style. In my world, reading does not
imply writing. I kind of assumed only people with a clue about the
issues and the will to change things would step up.

How providing reasons to resist abandoning traditional media can be part
of the problem of app bloat overwhelming available space on media
escapes me.

All your suggestions are only valid for non-installable media, which is
not what we're talking about here. And perl and python are not
programmer's tools but language interpreters.

Greetings, Stephan