On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:01:45 +0200 Freek de Kruijf wrote:

4GB USB flash drives currently start at ~ €2 and in regions where
bandwidth is a serious issue (e.g. Africa or parts of Asia) 300MB
isn't going to make a huge difference as people tend to get such
media by different means anyway.
Leaving out documentation on a pure live media might be acceptable
but not on an installable one where an installed system would end
up without any documentation.
So I'd say going for 1GB live images is a practical solution.

+1

-1

I think, at least in Russia users prefer to burn CD.
And limited bandwidth is a serious issue in some regions of our country.

--
WBR
Kyrill