[opensuse-factory] Getting Plymouth et al to work in Beta1 and upcoming releases
Am Montag 04 Juni 2012, 20:39:56 schrieb Bruno Friedmann:

Damn I've seen that before, and was too much conditioned to make manually
plymouth-set-default openSUSE && mkinitrd

:-)
We, me as a former employee and now more than years user, and you as the
distributors, all these former collegues and all the community members and
working people should have an eye what an upcoming release of openSUSE can
have an impact on Linux-Users:

this booting up with _this_ theme, then go further with another (plymouth)
then in the end ending with an (k,g,whatever d)m-theme is not _good_ as an
eye-catch for an everytime-suse-user and worse for an newbie.This is annoying
at beta-time!

At old times beta told us: all is closed ,) but allow us to fix bugs.

Is this a bug?

Greetings,
Hans-Peter