Re: Re: [opensuse-factory] Really too much to ask for a working Software Management system ??
On Saturday, June 02, 2012, Alin Marin Elena <alinm.elena@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I run zypper, then the system refuses to update a number of packages
without giving me a reason why.

That has been already fixed, it was a bug in libsolv.

With the current versions in Factory, zypper still silently refuses updates to
install. I have the Mozilla Firefox Beta repository active and when I run
zypper up, I see MozillaFirefox as a possible update but it is listed in the
category "The following packages updates will not be installed". I don't get
any reasoning why until I run zypper up MozillaFirefox and then I get the
options. Those options I am also expecting to see when I just run a zypper up
(as I did in YaST with update all where newer).

Raymond