Re: [opensuse-factory] Really too much to ask for a working Software Management system ??
the bug report exists... it seems there is a competition to ignore
it... or close it despite people saying the problem is still there...

personally I lost hope that this will be solved... It remembers me of
the justification of some programmers why their programs were full of
bugs... the line was something like this... if is good they won't need
us anymore... so keep it buggy gives us employment it is an
exaggeration in this case I know...

now with the switch to gcc 4.7 turns out zypper and yast sw are not
very portable...
Personally I think this looks bad on sles/sled too... professional
written software not portable to the latest standard of c++.

Alin