Re: [opensuse-factory] GNOME:Ayatana
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 18:50:25 +0200
On Saturday 26 May 2012 18:32:37 Nelson Marques wrote:
I've got a request from 'damianator' for GNOME:Ayatana to join as
maintainer; He seems to want to continue my past efforts around Unity,
so I've accepted it and gave him full permissions on GNOME:Ayatana.

I suppose this is the best thing to do in the best interests of
openSUSE; Just reporting in case someone wants to help him out, since
I know from my own experience that this is really a huge task.

Well you did quite an impressive job so let's see if damianator can fill your
big shoes :D

NM