Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Beta
Am 30.05.2012 18:27, schrieb Larry Finger:
On 05/30/2012 10:13 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I just updated the opensuse-release field to say Beta 1
as the live cds work ok (even though there are some glitches)
and the DVDs can be installed too (even though you don't want
to create a /usr partion at the moment).

All in all something I can release tomorrow *fingers crossed*.

Good news.

Any idea on how long will it take for the update to KIWILinuxRC.sh or an update to kvm to percolate through the system? I just tried Build 0395 of the x86_64 KDE Live CD, and it is still failing the expr statement when run under qemu-kvm.
Hi Larry,

openqa shows build393 already booting fine, just not installing for
some reason - and I can confirm that. The fix in gmp to avoid the crash
went in on midday tuesday.

Greetings, Stephan