Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Beta
Hi,

I don't know why kiwi's initrd calls an external tool for it either :)

There is a good reason. When using expr you see that when in shell
debug mode (set -x) when using $((...)) you don't see the calculation
bits just the result. So it was helpful for debugging for me but
I will eliminate the use of expr if it's gone

Just to tell you I don't think it's a good idea to remove old
stone linux tools like expr you will break more than just kiwi
with it no matter how long you set the "depreciated" bit on it
nobody ever will remove ifconfig vs ip and that is set as
depreciated for more than two years ;)

Thanks

Regards,
Marcus
--
Public Key available
gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xCCE3C6A2