Re: [opensuse-factory] Should implement systemwide automounting
On 2012/03/31 06:24 (GMT+0400) Ilya Chernykh composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

So what a solution is there foe USB and CD drives automounting? Should
it remain a desktop-specific issue?

I don't know, but I find it highly annoying to switch from my main login
to my 2nd or 3rd login on tty8 or tty9 and have to click away a few
dozen what to do with this media windows.

Disable them.

Disable what? Whichever desktop is active when I put a disk in should have
that window open so I can answer what I want done with it.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/