[opensuse-factory] Wresting control from systemd
Greetings,

Recovering from a completely disasterous update to 12.1, I find that
systemd has automated cgroups. This is less than useless to me, I need
to turn this stuff off so I can set things up as needed, when needed.
Where does one find the config and on/off switch?

marge:~ # cat /proc/$$/cgroup
9:perf_event:/
8:blkio:/
7:net_cls:/
6:freezer:/
5:devices:/
4:memory:/
3:cpuacct,cpu:/
2:cpuset:/
1:name=systemd:/user/root/66

That absolutely must die, but /etc/systemd/system.conf doesn't seem to
be the right spot to kill it, as everything there is commented out.

Also, 12.1 stole my /media mount point, and mounts it tmpfs. Where is
that set up? Nuking it in init scripts didn't prevent it being mounted.

Box seems determined to do it's own thing, but I'd like it do my thing
instead, so need to find out how to talk to newfangled systemd gizmo.
Guess I'll get used to systemd eventually, and maybe even become fond
(ha) of it someday... but atm, it's just annoying.

-Mike