Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [RFC DRAFT] Phasing out sysvinit
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 09:30:36AM +0100, Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:
On 12/20/2011 01:06 PM, Lars Müller wrote:
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 05:42:39PM -0800, Linda Walsh wrote:
[ 8< ]
Having filed a bunch of bugs only to find most of them unfixed
years later, is not exactly encouraging of filing bugs...

This is only one half of the story. Unfortunately many bugs stay
assigned to the default assignee even if a bug owner for a particular
package is defined in the Open Build Service.

Unfortunately it still requires some extra work to get the default bug
owner via a call to the osc tool.

I made a CGI to make this easier for me - e.g. for systemd you look at
http://aw.lsmod.de/cgi-bin/public/opensusemaintainer/systemd

Source: http://aw.lsmod.de/code/perl/opensusemaintainer

Dude, cool! I like to see something like this intergrated with
bugzilla and being able to display the bug owner if defined for a
project.

Hm, looks like your tool is doing this corretly already. Only the lame
guys of network:samba:STABLE have not defined a bug owner. Lame, lame,
lame. :/

Time to brew coffee and to get up a bit more.

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team