Le lundi 19 décembre 2011 à 23:53 +0100, Lars Müller a écrit :

Unfortunately systemd testing while the development of openSUSE 12.1
didn't got the same attention as it got with or after the release.

People either didn't test it, or didn't report bug : let's just see how
many bugs we are getting RIGHT NOW because we are talking about dropping
sysvinit and people didn't spend time to report their issues.

Therefore the main goal at the moment is to get the outstanding updated
published.

@Frederic: Am I get it right and the upcoming update is this one?
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AMaintenance%3A126

Yes, it is.

I've been working on it for almost a month, to try to get good feedback
and to not do 10 maintenance update in a row, with one bug fix after
another.

It is in maintenance team hand for a week now, so we'll see when it is
been released.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE