On 19/12/11 19:53, Lars Müller wrote:

Cristian expressed his point of view. In the past he had himself been
very, very critical towards systemd too.

Well, yeah, but now, even when it doesn't handle some cases correctly yet and there are bugs elsewhere too,it is in an state where we can move forward.

To let us all focus on the enhancement I'm telling all people bitten by
the beast I'm very, very sorry and hope we'll all will make a better job
with openSUSE 12.2.

This is one of the effects of this proposal, we focus in one way to do things, make it handle the few cases it does not and this issue will go away.

Cheers.