[opensuse-factory] Re: [RFC DRAFT] Phasing out sysvinit
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-17-11 12:48]:
On Saturday 17 December 2011 16:54:33 Cristian Rodr�guez wrote:
On 17/12/11 13:46, Per Jessen wrote:
Can you demonstrate the opposite?
That's absurd, you cannot prove a negative, those who claiming it is
"alpha", "broken" has to demonstrate their claims.

I can prove it is broken very easily i am unable to boot a nerw install of 12.1 using systemd but if i force sysvinit it boots perfectly therefore it is BROKEN Borked look ay it how ever you want it don't work so it is busted
I rest my case.

Your case is rested :^).

But *you* are not contributing to solve *your* perceived problems. I just
did a search on bugzilla and you have not reported a single instance nor
are cc'ed on a single instance of a bug against systemd.

----
Having filed a bunch of bugs only to find most of them unfixed
years later, is not exactly encouraging of filing bugs...