Le lundi 19 décembre 2011 à 11:26 +0100, Stefan Seyfried a écrit :
Am 17.12.2011 18:54, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:

ln -s /lib/systemd/system/postfix.service
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants

and now it starts.

You have to use systemctl enable postfix.service, the symlink is created
as a result of that command.

This is like great but how was I supposed to come up with this?

man systemctl ?

see also my other mail: even old-fashioned "chkconfig postfix" would
have told.

and it should work. But there are still issues in our chkconfig. Help
welcome, for anybody with perl skill to patch our chkconfig.

However, there are obviously some bugs in the update process from sysv
to systemd which lead to services being disabled which were not before.

postfix was shipping systemd .service file and was not rebuild when we
fixed an issue in the systemd rpm macros regarding migration.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE