Am 17.12.2011 18:54, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:

ln -s /lib/systemd/system/postfix.service
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants

and now it starts.

You have to use systemctl enable postfix.service, the symlink is created
as a result of that command.

This is like great but how was I supposed to come up with this?

man systemctl ?

see also my other mail: even old-fashioned "chkconfig postfix" would
have told.

However, there are obviously some bugs in the update process from sysv
to systemd which lead to services being disabled which were not before.

--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"