On 18/12/11 14:27, Vahis wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 18/12/11 11:12, Sid Boyce wrote:

I enabled apache2.service in
/lib/systemd/system.preset/default-openSUSE.preset but that didn't
fix ce

That for sure is the wrong place.

Success!
There is an apache2.service file in /lib/systemd/system

# ln -s /lib/systemd/system/apache2.service
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/
Now apache2 starts automatically on boot.
Regards
Sid.

SO, it is not a bug after all, you simple missed what systemctl enable
apache2.service is all about...

I did same thing (just copied it from the post) with postfix in my 64
bit 12.1:

ln -s /lib/systemd/system/postfix.service
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants

and now it starts.

You have to use systemctl enable postfix.service, the symlink is created as a result of that command.

This is like great but how was I supposed to come up with this?

man systemctl ?