On 18/12/11 13:53, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Now tell me how to do this in a *.service file without using a script
(extremely simplified version of loading the AppArmor profiles):

ls -1 /etc/apparmor.d/ | grep -v 'rpmnew$\|rpmold$' | \
while read profile ; do
apparmor_parser "/etc/apparmor.d/$profile"
done

I guess apparmor_parser can by itself exclude backup files and provide recursion no ?

Yes, but OTOH the old initscripts are plain shell code and therefore
grep-able and somehow self-documenting.

no, they are not.