Hi,

Am 17.12.2011 01:18, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
Add documentation, HowTos etc. for developers and users of systemd and
its service files so that they can tweak and extend their system as
easily as with sysvinit.
This might be inherently hard, because some things that used to be in
easily changeable /etc/init.d/boot.* scripts were hardcoded into
systemd's C code.

There is more documentation, than the old system ever had, including
full grown how-tos to convert both units and daemons, example c code,
libraries, tools, whatever..

might be that systemd is documented. What still is not very
comprehensive though is packager documentation for openSUSE's systemd
migration.
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Systemd_packaging_guidelines (this is
simply not answering many questions)

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Systemd_status

I was able to find a solution/workaround for some of them. And I'm not
sure if those break because I wasn't able to fully test them.

I understand that some issues are basically obsolete if sysvinit support
is gone anyway (probably that's one of the reasons for the proposal?).

Wolfgang