  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 21:50:17 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2011-12-17 18:24, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

Third party packages cannot be fixed by opensuse neither we should
stop doing things just because some other provider does not fix their
stuff.(will fail on fedora, mandriva and other distros that are in
this same boat too)

But they hurt users.

If we consider this argument then nothing will go forward, the number
of usecase scenarios become unmanageable and will be forever stuck if
we care about crap packages provided by someone else.

It pains me that you do not have pity on us users.

+1

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.9°C)