On Saturday 17 December 2011 18:36:20 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-17-11 12:48]:
On Saturday 17 December 2011 16:54:33 Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 17/12/11 13:46, Per Jessen wrote:
Can you demonstrate the opposite?

That's absurd, you cannot prove a negative, those who claiming it is
"alpha", "broken" has to demonstrate their claims.

I can prove it is broken very easily i am unable to boot a nerw install
of 12.1 using systemd but if i force sysvinit it boots perfectly
therefore it is BROKEN Borked look ay it how ever you want it don't
work so it is busted

I rest my case.

Your case is rested :^).

But *you* are not contributing to solve *your* perceived problems. I just
did a search on bugzilla and you have not reported a single instance nor
are cc'ed on a single instance of a bug against systemd.

Your case is wilted.

But you continue to rave..... in broken/mis-spelled/lacking punctuated
?sentences?
Right lets get something sorted once and for all time i am sick of your
sarcastic replys item :::

I am NOT raving i could care less about someones over active sense of
punctuation and as for spelling am i bothered NO the jist of the message is
perfectly readable .

I have my opinions you have yours END OF !!! grow a pair .