Re: [opensuse-factory] KPackageKit's purpose

On Monday, November 21, 2011 7:19 AM, "Stefan Seyfried"
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21.11.2011 00:51, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

it is possible to alter /etc/zypp/zypp.conf to set this as default,
download in advance.

Actually this is default for quite some time IIUC.

I don't have the netbook with me now to check what was set but it
doesn't protect you if you restart the machine in the middle of it
*installing* the updates, which as far as I can tell is what I did
(unknowingly).

Tim